Windows the Buresh Way!
Window Replacement Des Moines, Iowa – Over 16 years we have developed a simple, straight forward and no pressure process to make sure we find the best window solution for your home.
Step 1 – Free In-Home Consultation with Brian Buresh
GOAL: Correctly identify the best product for YOU
- Brian will ask specific questions to uncover your needs and wants and complete vision for your project
- This is a great time for you to give Brian any pictures, brochures, etc. of things you have seen and liked
- Brian will measure and discuss all the options for each window in your home
- We will also discuss any particular energy efficiency needs throughout your home and specific rooms
If you have a coupon please don’t present it to Brian at this point like other companies require. He isn’t going to mark up the price to cover the amount like “salespeople” do. Turn in your savings with your final payment and we will take it off.
Step 2 -Product Presentation in Buresh Home Solutions showroom with Brian
GOAL: Make sure YOU know exactly what you are getting for your project this includes product type, installation process, and ongoing support after the install.
- See, touch and operate the product
- Review available options including colors, finishes and much more
- Describe in detail installation process from date were hired through the final day of installation
- Present Quote
Step 3 – Product Order to Project Completion
GOAL: hassle-free install for YOU
- Final measure to confirm size, type, color, glass package, and other features
- Review Job Checklist which was mailed with our job-thank you packet after the contract was signed so that we can eliminate hassles or surprises
- Our professional installers will treat your home like it is theirs and will leave it as clean as it was when they arrived and will make sure you know how to operate your new products
- Upon completion, we will mail a homeowner care pack which will include warranty info.
Wood windows offer beauty, warmth, and the most options for customization. We have several different wood window products and distributors that we work with, allowing you with the best most well-rounded options, such as colors, efficiency, glass options, exterior & interior colors and grille types.
Fiberglass windows are high performing and low-maintenance that have the quality look of painted wood. Durable, patented fiberglass composite can withstand extreme heat and subzero cold. Not to mention they are extremely energy efficient.
Easy care, energy-efficient vinyl windows from don’t require painting, staining or refinishing. Fully welded sashes and frames add strength and durability. And, the interiors and exteriors of vinyl windows stay looking great for years.
Pre-finished Window Trim
Our custom trim solutions save you money and dramatically decrease the install time. By buying these pre-finished trim packages you are getting factory finished results that far exceed on-site finishing. Also, there is no stain smell for days and less clean-up because less finish carpentry. It’s win-win… save money and better results.
Visit our showroom to see all the window options up close and learn more from our knowledgeable staff. Everything Buresh Home Solutions installs is backed by industry leading product warranties.
Want to do more window research: Click Here >>
Window Care & Maintenance
To learn more about preventing Window Convection: Click Here >>
To learn more about preventing Window Condensation: Click Here >>
Our Window Videos
When you’re looking for new windows for your home, search window replacement Des Moines and call us at Buresh Home Solutions. We will take the time to show you the best options for your home and help you find the perfect replacement windows that will fit your style and budget.
Topic: Window Replacement Des Moines